Building An IT Disaster Recovery Plan
What’s your disaster recovery plan? Let's face it, every day businesses experience the unthinkable – and it doesn't always have to be a massive issue to have a major impact. Every day businesses experience problems which result in them becoming seriously impeded, and on occasions, closed down. The businesses which survive tend to be those which have had a sound disaster recovery plan in place. We can help you make contingency plans for the unpredictable.
Although the unpredictable is by definition unpredictable, there are ways in which potential risk can be managed. A disaster recovery plan means considering all potential problems and how they can be overcome in order that the business continues to function.
How Resilient Is Your Business's IT Strategy?
Ask yourself the following questions:
- What would you do if a fire, flood took out your main server or servers?
- What would you do if your data backups became damaged?
- What would you do if a software update resulted in your data becoming corrupted?
- What would you do if the entire building was destroyed, including any backups?
These are just a few examples to consider but it's important to ask these questions to ensure your business is fully prepared for any disaster.
However, once created, a disaster recovery plan is not something which should then be left untouched for years. As your business changes it should be regularly reassessed and amended in order to be prepared; it is worth considering additional hardware, software, systems, policies, premises, and taking advantage of new technologies and solutions.
Data Recovery Specialist Team
Our highly qualified and experienced team can carry out a full disaster recovery review for your business. When implemented your business will be able to:
- Reduce costs and minimise recovery time following a disaster or other event
- Reduce or eliminate potential risks to the business
- Improve the way in which backups and storage is used
- Relieve pressure on Management and administrative activities.
Call us today with any questions you may have about our Disaster Recovery Services on 0845 6182772