Whatever the size of your company, your computer network is the backbone of the business.
It is responsible for its efficiency and your data’s integrity; therefore, the amount of time it takes to carry out repairs, maintenance, backups and upgrades is important.
IT infrastructure grows organically as businesses expand, with new servers, cloud services, hardware, software, applications and security being added and rolled out in different levels and ways, which can sometimes expose flaws in a network.
Addressing the security risks is essential to ensure your business and its data remain secure and operational.
We can offer help and advice in selecting products and components which will enable your business to take the next step towards becoming more efficient, secure and competitive. So, whether you are looking to modernise, transform or automate, our team will help you on your journey.
We provide a team of highly skilled engineers and technicians who can create a comprehensive and informative audit of your entire business network. All our engineers are security cleared, with industry-recognised qualifications to ensure you benefit from a secure, professional team who are able to provide you with an up to date and clear picture of the health and status of your network.
Using a range of tools and methods, we comprehensively verify the level of security across your business network, identifying potential vulnerabilities. In addition, we can also offer professional advice and recommendations on the actual level of risk and the best ways to reduce it – protecting your business and
your customers’ data.
Our Network Security service has many products including:
- password policies
- end-point anti-virus
- managed network firewalls
- managed WiFi access points
Virtualisation allows you to always be ready for business, always secure, and always built on the latest technologies. It will save you money, space, and give you the competitive edge.
Our virtualisation service has many benefits including:
- security is immediately boosted
- no onsite server security necessary
- data is held safely by our dedicated team of engineers
- full network support 365 days of the year
- decommission your existing servers with little disruption
- data can be accessed from anywhere
We can offer remote support to either work along-side your own dedicated IT department or as your independent IT project management team, to provide all the support for you from:
- Network security – from planning to installing
- Platform Upgrades – allow your business to grow without losing efficiency
- Relocation – transfer of business and IT infrastructure with minimal downtime
- Disaster planning – preventing downtime, and planning for the worst-case scenario
- Network auditing – analysing the performance, efficiency and security of the network